orang sayang saya :) Hey selamat datang :) Jangan sepahkan blog ni.Saya baru bersihkan.Tolong follow yaa darling(s).Arigatou !

Sticky note

Hello honey,

Blog ni sedang di-edit lah . Datang nanti lah yaa :) Header ada prob lak :( Blog akan di-update lepas siap make-up.Haha.Themkiu btw.xoxo.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Zizie,I love you syg

 Hi Guys :3

                Ummm today got nothin' to do * Well i didnt do my homework yet * ...so um lets talk bout Zizie, I  loovee her soo much ! >_<   Well maybe we didnt know each other much but she's sooooo kind and pretty and cute and friendly and smart ! 


                 What suprised me (i didnt remember when) , she hugged me .. O.O and i was like " what ? what's wrong? " then she just smiled at me..and wanna know , she da FIRST classmate who ever hug me ! Awww soo sweet Zizie darl... and the last day of school,that's thursday , she hugged me again :3 huhu i miss u,zizie !

                     Did u remember,Zizie,the time we draw animes together ? I may look like 'dont care' to u but in my heart,i like drawing with you...and i feel like i want that time will never end...We'll draw til' we're sick of it :)  But pity,tcher came and told us to go and get back in class.. :( When there's a leisure time in school , i would so like to talk or draw with u :)

                     Ummm wanna see her pic? Okay wait a minute :) 


Tadaa! so cute , right ? :)

                      Okayy back to where we're we stopping just now? Oh yeah and she always help me when im in need..and she know how to make me happy :) She's a good friend :3 She's my super duper BFF ! :))
And as u guessed , we NEVER fight or quarrel :D ...Cool..

So umm its 12 o' clock so i shoulda be going now..My eyes dont want to stare at the screen anymore..Sorry Zizie,the post's short,again...uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GOODNIGHT :3
Thanks sbb sudi baca sampai abes.Sila ringankan tgn anda untuk like post ni.Have a great dayyyyy :)

0 makan bubblegum:

 
Original Imma Cookie Monstaa Dot Blogspot.