orang sayang saya :) Hey selamat datang :) Jangan sepahkan blog ni.Saya baru bersihkan.Tolong follow yaa darling(s).Arigatou !

    Sticky note

    Hello honey,

    Blog ni sedang di-edit lah . Datang nanti lah yaa :) Header ada prob lak :( Blog akan di-update lepas siap make-up.Haha.Themkiu btw.xoxo.

    Monday, November 1, 2010

    .... =__=

    Heyyy i opened my blog just now and what do i get ? :D Yeah thats right ! A crazy guest show up ! 


    Okay i dont care if my navs is wrong ! >:o Did i say i care ? NO ! and whats ur right calling me stupid ? For ur information , ur moreee stupid than me , u came here and u suddenly shouting here ! Hey i know ur a coward , u dont type ur name nor ur website because u dont want everyone to go attack u...OMB mommy , im so scared,a crazy guest came to my blog... =.=


    Ive warned u before,u stupid , if u hate me , press the alt+f4 button at ur keyboard or u can just go from my blog ! No one want people like u bugging my blog =__= So please go away ! If u still came here , i'll use some harsh words to u ! My patience can easily explode :) 


    Stop coming here u shi* ! =__= and please STFU ! U're so annoying ...! Oh wait , tht reminds me, ure just like the annoying orange...Ha-ha-ha well maybe the annoying orange is better than u...Ure such a badass >:/


    Okay to my readers now , what is annoying orange ? Search it up on Youtube :) Well i like watching it sometimes lolz ...K here's a pic of annoying orange...

     I keep the pic small because its so annoying ! Ha-ha-ha :D


    Btw PEACE IM OUT :)
    Thanks sbb sudi baca sampai abes.Sila ringankan tgn anda untuk like post ni.Have a great dayyyyy :)

    0 makan bubblegum:

     
    Original Imma Cookie Monstaa Dot Blogspot.